5.17.2010

I dream of Luly

I attended Luly Yang's annual Tea Fashion Show at the Georgian on Sunday afternoon. What a fantastic way to spend a Sunday. First of all, the Georgian is beautiful and decadent all on its own. Fill it with Luly's ultra feminine French Vanilla Lace (gasp!) collection, formal high tea, stunning models, shimmery swag bags, a creamy white cocktail with a pretty pink sugar rim inspired by Luly herself ...and I have died a wonderful death by overload of sheer Luly magnificence. Highlight of the event: when Luly sat down next to me during the show to get my thoughts on her super soft, deliciously ruffly (gasp!) cashmere shawls. I made it be known to her that if the occasion ever arises, I will be walking down the aisle in one of her tantalizing creations. I simply couldn't picture it any other way.

One of my favorites from her "Strawberry Creme" set.

Stopped into her boutique after the show and fell in love.

1 comment: